• Overview
  • About Seller
  • Review

Sofa will be shampooing and dry wash.Dry will be 80%,The remaining 20% ​​will be dried with the help of a fan.It will take about 2/3 hours for total drying or may take more than that.

What we clean with:With the help of modern machines, our experienced cleaners will clean your dirty sofa in your home or office in  like brand new.

What you will get:

  • From Bangladesh
  • Seller Since 2023

Another Service of this Seller

Explore All
Bed Bugs Control (3 Bed,Drawing & Darning)

What damage do cockroaches do?A complete rest at night after a busy day helps a person to be more ac...

Starting at ৳1,950.00
Termite Control (2 Bed,Drawing,Drawing & kitchen)

We provide health friendly services at affordable prices with professionalism up to 2 years guarante...

Starting at ৳2,490.00
  • Package
  • ৳1,250.00
Available Service Packages
  • Sofa Cleaning