• Overview
  • About Seller
  • Review

Where 80% of daily activities depend on water, don't you think that the water tank should be cleaned in a proper, hygienic and modern way?

Proper and hygienic cleaning and disinfection of household water tanks at least twice a year is necessary to avoid water borne diseases.




We provide excellent facility of cleaning and disinfection of reserve/supply water tanks by modern imported equipment and trained personnel in 8 steps international method recommended by World Health Organization. 

What you will get:

  • From Bangladesh
  • Seller Since 2023

Another Service of this Seller

Explore All
Septic Tank Cleaning (Manually)

We clean two types of safety tanks.1. Manually or through contact.2. By Wain.What about manually? Ma...

Starting at ৳16,000.00
Chair Cleaning (10 Seat)

Chair will be shampooing and dry wash.Dry will be 80%,The remaining 20% ​​will be dried with the hel...

Starting at ৳1,100.00
  • Package
  • ৳2,500.00
Available Service Packages
  • Water Tank Cleaning