Interior Design

Interior Design is the global, industry-leading design magazine publication, website and events comp...

Starting at ৳500.00
Septic Tank Cleaning (The Wain per Litter 01৳)

We clean two types of safety tanks.1. Manually or through contact.2. By wain.What about manually? Ma...

Starting at ৳4,500.00
Senitary & Plumbing

Plumbing is any system that conveys fluids for a wide range of applications. Plumbing uses pipes, va...

Starting at ৳500.00
Termite Control (1 Bed,Drawing,Darning & Kitchen)

We provide health friendly services at affordable prices with professionalism up to 2 years guarante...

Starting at ৳1,890.00
Sofa Cleaning (05 Seat)

Sofa will be shampooing and dry wash.Dry will be 80%,The remaining 20% ​​will be dried with the help...

Starting at ৳1,250.00
Bed Bugs Control (01 Bed drawing & Draining)

What damage do cockroaches do?A complete rest at night after a busy day helps a person to be more ac...

Starting at ৳1,350.00
Water Tank Cleaning (Only Overhead Tank)

Washroom Deep Clean This is our total washroom deep clean.That will be the wash roomWashroom Deep Cl...

Starting at ৳2,250.00
Home Office Appliance Maintenance

If your refrigerator stops working on a hot day, suspect the coils. Service pros find this problem o...

Starting at ৳500.00
Main Distribution Board Servicing

Washroom Deep Clean This is our total washroom deep clean.That will be the wash roomWashroom Deep Cl...

Starting at ৳999.00